Ferris Wheel Windmill Cookie Cutter 3 Pcs Set
This Pack contains 3pcs Windmill Cookie. For best results, use fondant, sugar paste, modelling paste, clay works etc.
- Dust your work surface using the Dab-a-Dust with cornflour or icing sugars.
- Roll out the paste 2-3mm thick in the color of your choice. turn it over.
- place the cutter on top of the rolled out paste and apply pressure with your hand. Gently slide the cutter backwards and forwards on your work surface to produce a clean cut.
- Remove the excess paste from around the cutter and turn over.
- Tap the cutter gently on your work surface or use a soft brush to gently remove the paste from the cutter. Allow the windmill to dry for a few minutes so it is easier to handle.
- The windmill is now ready to be decorated in the color of your choice.
- Once decorated secure the windmill to side of the cake with water of edible lue.
- These cutters can be used to make a 3D windmill for the top of the cake.
- Allow the windmill to dry completely. Secure to the top of the cake with royal icing or small pieces of fondant for support.
Our cutters can also be used with polymer clay, air dry clay, and cold porcelain. Your Must NOT interchange the cutter for use with edible and non-edible materials.