Cake Support Stacked Cake Round Separator Plate (SPS Single Plate System) with Secure Column Attachment.
- Round plate, 1 piece
- Single Plate Separator System featuring interconnecting plates and columns, with secure column connection “feet” that reduce the risk of the support columns to slide or move once the cake is fully stacked
- FDA Compliant and Food Safe Plastic
- Columns and plate attach together easily, prior to placing into the cake, allowing for ease and accuracy in centering and supporting layers
- Round plates can be used for all shapes of cake.
- Choose plates that are the same diameter of the cake to be placed on top of it, without being visible.
- Use with EZ Cut Cake Support Columns
Additional notes for prepping the plates for use:
- When creating a flush stacked cake (one tier directly on top of the other), remove the decorative rings from the column “feet” on the plate. These pieces are intended for use when allowing air space between tiers for adding flowers or other decorations. The rings imitate the look of the pillar tops of grecian columns.
- Each plate comes with a center spike. The spike is intended to help line up and center your cake above, and the spike is pressed into the cardboard round to help secure the round to the plate. You should press the cardboards onto the spikes prior to placing your cakes onto the corrugated rounds.
- If you find the spike gets in your way when stacking, simply use a dremmel tool with cut off blade and remove the spikes before beginning your project.
- We, at Art Is In Cakes, also like to drill a hole into the plate at each of the 4 column “feet” to allow air to escape up and out of the columns instead of pushing air into the cake as we press our columns down into the tier.
Size : – 20cm x 0.5cm – 01 piece – Bench Feet: 9.6cm