Portable Fruit Juicer / Blender USB Rechargeable 380 Ml0 out of 5(0)
Portable Fruit Juicer / Blender USB Rechargeable 380 Ml
Enjoy fresh fruit juice on the go! This 380 ml Portable and Rechargeable USB Electric Juicer Bottle Blender doubles as a juicer and bottle. You can now make a smoothie wherever you go, a perfect gift for friends and family!
Note on the juice cup:
- First, charging: the first use to charge more than 3 hours, 8 hours is better, otherwise it is easy to power shortage or not.
- Second, tighten: the cup body and the base must be tightened to rotate, because the cup body and the base have an invisible protection switch, only the cup body can be tightened to reach the convenient working state.
- Third, fruit: fruit must be cut into small pieces of 1.5 cm
- Fourth, add water: After putting the fruit, you must add one-half of the water or milk of the amount of fruit, do not dry, easy to burn the motor. (Unless you have a lot of water, such as watermelon, you don’t need water).
- Can be used as common cup and juice blender
- Can mix kinds of fruit and vegetables
- Healthy and environmentally-friendly
- PP/PC material
- Safety, double safety protection switch, and charge/discharge protection
SCARLET SUPER HAND MIXER
Scarlet 7 Speed Super Hand Mixer HE-1330 out of 5(0)
Scarlet 7 Speed Super Hand Mixer HE-133
- 7 speed-settings and 180-watt motor: Mix ingredients for a variety of recipes from slowly stirring in chunky ingredients, like nuts or chocolate chips at speed 1, whipping egg whites or heavy cream at speed 7.
- 4 stainless steel accessories: Chrome Beater×2, Dough Hook×2
- Easy to control: Easily and quickly remove any accessory from the hand mixer with the single-handed press of a button (“OFF”).
- Convenient handheld: The handle allows you to control the hand blender with ease
- Quick heat dispelling, long life span. You can continuous whip egg white for 3 minutes.
6.220-240V 50/60 Hz 180W
-Please read this manual before use and save it for fortune reference.
-Before first switching on check that the voltage indicated on unit rating label corresponds the mains voltage in your home.
-For home use only. Do not use for any other purpose.
-Do not touch rotating beaters with the hand or any other objects!
-Do not use the beaters to mix hard ingredients, such as a frozen butter. Mixing heavy ingredients may cause motor damage.
-Before unplug the appliance, ensure that the speed switch is at “0”, position. Do not pull the cord, but the plug only.
Note: Set the speed depending on type of food. Always start to work at low speed, and then gradually increase it. As the mixture during processing becomes thicker, increase power by switching to a higher speed.
Caution : When inserting the dough hooks, remember that the rod with the large washer should be inserted to the right hand slot, and the one with the small washer into the left hand slot. This is to avoid the risk of the ingredients spilling over the rim of the utensils/ receptacle.
To prevent motor overheating do not work continuously longer than 10 minutes and obligatory stop mixer for less than 10 minutes., letting it cool to room temperature.
Clean and Care
-Always unplug the unit from the power supply before cleaning.
-Wash beaters with warm soapy water and then dry.
-Clean the body with a damp cloth and never wash or spill mixer with water.
-Do not use the abrasive cleaners, metal brushes and sponges, organic solvents or aggressive liquids.SKU: 1557000000008
HEAGER HAND MIXER
Haeger Hand Mixer Molde No. HG-66600 out of 5(0)
Haeger Hand Mixer Molde No. HG-6660
- 400 W powerful and heavy duty motor
- 5 Speed with turbo function
- With heavy and steady base top ensure the reliability
- New transmission structure for convenient use
AC 220-240 V, 50-60 HZ, 400 W
How to use the appliance .
Beater and dough hooks.
- Insert the beaters or dough hooks until they are locked into place. The dough hooks with the metal collar will only fit into biggish socket.
- Plug in the appliance
- Depending on the quantity to be prepared. Place the ingredients in an appropriate container.
- Push the speed selector to the right in position “1” ~ “5”.
- When you have finished using it, rest the switch to position “0”.
- Unplug the appliance.
- Eject the beaters or dough hooks by press the eject handle.
Save These Instructions
Before using your appliance for the first time Clean the various accessories of your appliance carefully.
- After 5 minutes continuous use, allow a few minutes rest before next use.
- Do not operate more than 10 minutes at one time.
How to clean
- Unplug the appliance.
- Clean the body of the appliance using only a damp cloth.
- Clean the beater and dough hooks under running water or in the dishwasher. Rinse and dry.
- On completion of using your appliance it is strongly recommended that you clean the accessories immediately. This will remove any clinging food from the accessories. Preventing bath drying of the residue food. Making cleaning easier, and the possibility of bacterial growth.