Scarlet 7 Speed Super Hand Mixer HE-133
- 7 speed-settings and 180-watt motor: Mix ingredients for a variety of recipes from slowly stirring in chunky ingredients, like nuts or chocolate chips at speed 1, whipping egg whites or heavy cream at speed 7.
- 4 stainless steel accessories: Chrome Beater×2, Dough Hook×2
- Easy to control: Easily and quickly remove any accessory from the hand mixer with the single-handed press of a button (“OFF”).
- Convenient handheld: The handle allows you to control the hand blender with ease
- Quick heat dispelling, long life span. You can continuous whip egg white for 3 minutes.
6.220-240V 50/60 Hz 180W
-Please read this manual before use and save it for fortune reference.
-Before first switching on check that the voltage indicated on unit rating label corresponds the mains voltage in your home.
-For home use only. Do not use for any other purpose.
-Do not touch rotating beaters with the hand or any other objects!
-Do not use the beaters to mix hard ingredients, such as a frozen butter. Mixing heavy ingredients may cause motor damage.
-Before unplug the appliance, ensure that the speed switch is at “0”, position. Do not pull the cord, but the plug only.
Note: Set the speed depending on type of food. Always start to work at low speed, and then gradually increase it. As the mixture during processing becomes thicker, increase power by switching to a higher speed.
Caution : When inserting the dough hooks, remember that the rod with the large washer should be inserted to the right hand slot, and the one with the small washer into the left hand slot. This is to avoid the risk of the ingredients spilling over the rim of the utensils/ receptacle.
To prevent motor overheating do not work continuously longer than 10 minutes and obligatory stop mixer for less than 10 minutes., letting it cool to room temperature.
Clean and Care
-Always unplug the unit from the power supply before cleaning.
-Wash beaters with warm soapy water and then dry.
-Clean the body with a damp cloth and never wash or spill mixer with water.
-Do not use the abrasive cleaners, metal brushes and sponges, organic solvents or aggressive liquids.